Algorithm Developer, RF Engineering (27016)
This fabless semiconductor company is looking to grow their engineering team and seek an Algorithm Developer with key experience in electronics engineering. Their collaborative approach to work enables them to develop complex technical architectures that are used to solve sophisticated problems in RF electronics used in IoT and smart devices.
As an Algorithm Developer, you will get to design, develop and code algorithms to enhance performance and optimise functionality. You’ll get to work on challenging problems and use your combined skills and knowledge in maths, engineering and coding.
- Degree in Maths, Computer Science or Electronics (and possibly a relevant PhD).
- Demonstrable experience with algorithm development for mathematical models (using MATLAB) for RF system concepts.
- Strong mathematical skills including data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Project experience with large multi-parameter data sets.
- Familiarity withh hardware-software integration (including relevant testing).
- Additional experience with C or C++.
This role is quasi-software developer and maths-guru packaged in an engineer. If that variety of applied disciplines is of interest and you have the qualifying requirements, please submit your application to be reviewed.
The company provide a good benefits package. It is expected that you would be based at their offices in Cambridge. Company sponsorship is available for highly-qualified candidates.
Keywords: Algorithm, Software, MATLAB, C / C++, RF Engineering, Signal Processing, IoT, Company Sponsorship, Cambridge (UK)
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.