Senior / Principal Software Developer (27017)
This focused "skunkworks" team are developing and innovating around the core technologies which underpin modern top-tier audio-visual devices. Their broad remit extends across embedded system features, applying computer vision and image processing techniques, and applying new algorithms at the device or imaging level.
To join them you’ll need:
- A relevant degree or equivalent career background
- Strong object-oriented C++ skills applied to Linux systems
- An appreciation for the full SDLC, collaborative processes, source control (e.g. Git)
And a cross-section of skills from some of the following areas:
- Embedded Linux / driver development, assembly-language, parallel / vectorised / SIMD code
- Image processing, computer vision, OpenCV, MATLAB
- Algorithm development, machine learning
- Networking, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth or comparable
- System architecture, feature design, awareness of technology trends
In addition to a highly-competitive salary and a remote-first approach to work (visiting the office monthly) the company offer 25-35 days holiday (purchase the extra 10), a matched pension, significant bonuses, a share purchase scheme, professional development and supportive programmes.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.