Senior SystemVerilog Engineer (27023)
The growth of AI-powered tools is putting such a strain on data centres’ power supplies that some are apparently considering building their own nuclear power plants! Wouldn’t it be great if the processors were just more efficient instead? That’s precisely what this company is doing, so if you have great SystemVerilog coding skills, RTL verification experience, and a desire to help save the planet, then this might be worth a read.
Joining this small, friendly development team as a Senior SystemVerilog Engineer, you will help define the verification environment for a new generation of FPGA-powered processors for machine learning applications. You’ll be working with a brilliant team of colleagues from disciplines such as software engineering, FPGA design, and machine learning. Your efforts will ensure the team can progress quickly with product development using a streamlined, low latency verification system that’s integrated with the continuous integration environment.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in a relevant engineering subject from a well-respected university
- Substantial experience in RTL verification and simulation
- Excellent coding skills in SystemVerilog, and hands-on programming in a high level language (preferably C++) under a Linux environment
- A good grounding in mathematics, and an interest in machine learning
- Not essential, but knowledge of functional programming would be an advantage
- Full existing right to work in the UK
Based in Cambridge, this company has a friendly, collaborative, and sociable culture. They offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Keywords: RTL, Simulation, Verification, SystemVerilog, FPGA, C++, Linux, Cambridge
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection. We do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at https://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.