Product Engineer (27060)
A Cambridge based company seeks a skilled Product Engineer to play a key role in the manufacture of their ingenious, industry-leading products.
With previous experience in the semiconductor sector and excellent knowledge of the issues involved in NPI to high volume manufacture, the Product Engineer will drive product yield whilst retaining the highest quality standards, ensuring the continued success of the growing company.
With a strong background in electronics or similar technical field, the Product Engineer will be an excellent communicator, highly detail-orientated and will enjoy pro-actively lending their skills to the improvement of high-quality manufacturing processes. They will be expected to already have a good understanding of production test and measurement concepts such as repeatability and reproducibility, and they will already be skilled in semiconductor industry data analysis tools/software such as JMP.
- A degree in Electronics or similar technical subject from a well-respected university.
- Experience working as a semiconductor/MEMS engineer in a Product Engineering, Test Engineering or Quality Engineering role from NPI to high volume production stage.
- Familiar with international quality standards for semiconductor products.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of semiconductor / MEMS manufacturing processes including process capability, process controls and monitors.
- Full rights to work in the UK without time limit.
- Experience of quality systems, quality tools and techniques
- Knowledge of automotive quality standards such as, AEC-Q100, and their application
- Familiar with APQP, PPAP and safe launch processes
Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary with a benefits package including private health care and life assurance.
Keywords: Product Engineer, Semiconductors, NPI, Quality, Cambridge, Electronics, MEMS, DfM, DfT, DFMEA, PFMEA, APQP, PPAP, AEC-Q100.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.