Business Development Manager (27082)
As this Cambridge engineering company grows and their innovative technology gains recognition in the industry sector, they are looking to hire an ambitious Business Development Manager to take a leading role with them. They envisage this role to grow into a VP level position within the company, but first need someone with the drive, connections, and experience to help them gain further industry traction.
As their Business Development Manager, you’ll take control of projects within sales and marketing. You will use your background in semiconductor components and RF engineering applications to navigate possible business opportunities within mobile and connected wearable industries. You will develop meaningful relationship with key stakeholders and leverage your technical expertise to provide insight into markets. Your communication skills will include the ability to build strategic partnerships and negotiations. You will thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment and be passionate about technology.
- Ideally a technical degree (in electronics or engineering) followed by a MBA or Master’s in Marketing.
- Demonstrable industry experience in business development or technical sales, which should include successful sales relationships with companies in semiconductor components (preferably RF modules).
- Understanding of the semiconductor and RF technology markets and main applied technologies in this space.
- Proven sales record including the development of new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Due to the nature of the role, flexibility to travel when required is expected. On offer is an excellent compensation package which includes share options. Further, the position would suit someone looking to evolve a role and develop their own career.
Keywords: BusDev, Sales & Marketing, Semiconductor, Fabless, RF Electronics, Smart Mobiles, Connected Wearables, IoT, Cambridge / Hybrid
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.