Senior Microwave IC Designer (27089)
This team are seeking a Senior Microwave IC Designer to help them develop a range of industry-leading RF connectivity modules.
You would play a key role in shaping the technology and the evolution of the team itself. Specific tasks could include designing and developing of silicon RF integrated circuits, working with wide band LNAs, Digitally Tuneable Capacitors, and RF Switches, amongst other components. This may entail creating simulations, prototyping and experimentation, and collaborative working with experts in other technical fields.
You will need:
- An impressive academic background with a 1st or 2.1 degree in electronics or similar subject from a well-regarded university
- Strong design expertise including Cadence, and preferably also Microwave Office or ADS
- Track record in RF Design using techniques such as Silicon On Insulator (SOI)
- Analogue designs skills including familiarity with LNAs, current references, bandgaps, RF Switches, charge pumps, LDOs, DACs, and ESD protection
- Full existing right to work in the UK
This is an early-stage company with a fun, supportive, and technology-focussed mindset. If you are looking to escape big-company politicking while working on cutting edge technology, this could be a good option. They offer a competitive salary, benefits, and share options scheme, and they are based in modern offices in Cambridge with opportunities for remote work when project work permits.
Keywords: RFIC, Integrated Circuit Design, Microwave Communications, Analogue Electronics, Cambridge
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection. We do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at https://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.