Electronics Design Engineer (multiple roles) (27091)
This Cambridge based tech start-up are looking to grow and have a number of Electronics Design Engineer positions open. They are looking to disrupt through their new technology for smart wearables and mobile devices. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, innovative company, please read on.
Their hardware development team seek Electronic Design Engineers to join them. Depending on the exact nature of the role, you could be working on RF module designs or be looking to integrate LNAs and RF switches or produce 3D simulations of layouts.
- Experience with electronics including design and development for RF systems.
- Further expertise in one of the following:
- LNA, RF couplers and RF switch design block integration
- Power amplifiers including digital interfaces and power management solutions via digital tunable capacitors.
- RF fundamentals including impendence, filter designs and harmonics.
- Knowledge of 4G / 5G RF modules (or other wideband RF receivers).
- Experience using ADS, Microwave Office or similar for simulations / layouts.
- Experience with RF test equipment.
On offer is a competitive salary with share options. The roles are predominately office based (with possible hybrid work available when projects allow).
Keywords: RF Electronics, Design, 4G / 5G, Power Amplifiers, RF Modules, Receiver Integration, Start-up, Innovation, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.