Embedded Software Engineer (27123)
This company are creating RF technology that will facilitate development of future commercial and consumer devices. As their business grows, they are seeking an outstanding Embedded Software Engineer to join their team.
You will be a key employee, contributing to the evolution of their software stack and broader development toolchain. You will be part of a team of engineers from a variety of technical backgrounds, involved in architecting, software design, implementation, debugging, and verification.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in a relevant STEM subject (electronics or similar) from a well-respected university
- A track record of developing embedded software in C or C++ to a commercial standard, with a strong appreciation of software design principles, data structures, algorithm design, and debugging
- Familiarity with Agile development practices, and tools such as version control (e.g. Git), and issue tracking systems
- Knowledge of electronics design or RF engineering are not essential, but would be an advantage
- Full existing UK Work permission
An excellent salary and benefits are on offer to the successful candidate, including a share option scheme. Their focus is on the engineering, working collaboratively to achieve success, whilst keeping work fun and sociable. Their offices are based in Cambridge, close to good transport links, and scope exists for hybrid working when practical to do so.
Keywords: Embedded Software Engineer, C, C++, Python, RF, Communications, Wireless, Cambridge
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection. We do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at https://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.