Graduate Games Developer (22822)
Are you graduating in computer science, software engineering or one of the hard sciences? How would you like to work for one of the world’s top games companies?
A household name for 20 years, they’re already thinking about their needs for the coming year. This is a chance to not only get software industry experience on the technological edge, but to get involved in a specialty, whether in AI, real-time physics, graphics, audio, game engines, VR, AR or game design.
If you have a coding background and you would like to be considered, do send your details through to ECM – we hold them in confidence, and where the fit is right we will happily discuss companies like this and even a range of opportunities with you before taking steps, and help you put your best foot forward to the right people.
Past ECM candidates joining the company have worked on:
- Cutting edge C++ game engine code
- High velocity scripting engines and engine integration
- Artificial intelligence and behavioural simulation
- Sophisticated high fidelity character animation
- Real time 3D graphics
- Advanced tools pipelines and optimisation
- Top games consoles
At a minimum to be considered by ECM, you will need:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in computer science from one of the world’s foremost universities
- Hard evidence of exemplary coding skills
- Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
Don’t leave things until the last minute – the best opportunities disappear quickly, so do ensure you are primed ahead of time – speak to the high tech recruitment experts.
Keywords: C++, graduate, gamedev, AI, behaviour, animation, physics, graphics, VR
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.