If you’re a top graduate in Mechanical Engineering, looking to work on the full lifecycle of high tech products from design to manufacture and delivery, this exceptional Cambridge company would like to hear from you.
- A 1st or 2:1 (expected or awarded) in Mechanical Engineering from one of the world’s top universities, and top A-level grades including in Mathematics
- A good understanding of mechanics including fluid mechanics, structures and materials
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks
- Good practical skills, certainly with mechanical devices, and ideally also with elecro-mechanical or electrical / electronic systems
- Proficiency with software systems (as a user, rather than as a developer)
Relevant personal projects, experience in industry with prototyping and/or the full development lifecycle, knowledge of design for manufacture (DfM), creativity and ideas generation are all additionally valued.
You will work as a key member of a bright team, on a range of hands-on technical projects, through design, prototyping, iteration, development and manufacture. Products are high value, low volume specialist equipment, manufactured to precision tolerances and used by skilled engineers.
If you’d like to be considered, do send your CV directly to ECM Selection – we read every CV, can only put forward the top few candidates, but would be keen to hear from you.
Keywords: graduate, mechanical engineer, top qualifications, full product lifecycle, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.