If you are looking for a varied and challenging role, this leading company are seeking an ambitious problem solver to join them as a Graduate Software Test Engineer.
Typically involved at the very start of projects, you will, once trained, use your analytical and questioning skills to test concepts and requirements. Then working closely with developers you will design and create test harnesses and scripts to thoroughly test products as they are developed.
To be considered you will have:
- An excellent degree in a technical / scientific discipline
- Experience of Python (or other languages)
- Good communication skills, an inquisitive nature, attention to detail and a keen interest in technology
In addition, any experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Wireless communications systems
- User interface test techniques (Ethical Hacker / Selenium)
- Issue tracking systems
- Familiarity with hardware such as Raspberry-Pi
- Software development lifecycle
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.