Graduate / Junior C# Developer (24010)
Join this highly successful financial software company and reap the dual rewards of furthering your C# development skills and receiving excellent compensation for your efforts. Join a friendly team with global reach and a long history, throughout which they have cultivated innovation across their industry.
Your CV will demonstrate your:
- Good degree in computer science or related subject, backed by strong A-levels including mathematics
- Skill with C# coding and knowledge of the .NET framework
- Interests in cloud software, user interaction, data analysis, quantitative research or app development
- Experience with one or more of: ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, JS / REST, D3.js, SQL
- Understanding or experience of collaborative, Agile processes
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.