This company is a recognised leader in provision of intuitive and powerful data integration and visualisation platforms. Their tools are used worldwide by clients ranging from international NGOs or civil departments, through to well-known household names and company users. Due to growth and exciting new projects, they are seeking junior or graduate developers to work on their front-end Web Applications products.
Candidate CVs must demonstrate:
- experience developing responsive, complex web-applications, within a project environment;
- an eye for detail and usability, understanding fundamentals of web architecture and design;
- a convincing academic/technical background, with a strong honours degree from a top Russell Group or equivalent university in a relevant STEM subject;
- fluency with web technologies (HTML/CSS) and modern design principles (CI systems, git, etc.);
- clear and concise communication skills, with fluent written and spoken English a must.
A portfolio, ideally containing GitHub / Bitbucket profiles, published applications / sites and commercial or hobby projects is likely to strengthen your application. Any knowledge of web ‘back-end’ stacks (in Java or C# with SQL) will be a bonus. Candidates must also already possess the unrestricted right to work in the UK, without need for sponsorship, before applying for this position.
On offer to successful candidates will be an excellent salary with a top benefits package. Based in Cambridge, this company boasts a modern and comfortable open plan office with plenty of amenities (kitchen, showers, snacks, etc.) alongside a vibrant social culture amongst all staff. Their offices are easily accessed by road and public transport, including excellent provision for commuting by rail, bus and bike.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a talented graduate, or a junior developer looking for their next challenge a year or two out from university. The team offers a lot of support and development to further your skills, with many employees benefiting from accelerated career paths and development of new skills. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to apply now!
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.