Software Test Engineer (24235)
This successful Cambridge technology company is a world leader in high performance server room technology. They are now seeking a bright and ambitious Software Test Engineer to join their growing team. The role will encompass both manual and automated testing and is an ideal opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
To apply you will need:
- A good degree in a relevant subject from a leading university.
- Some prior experience of software testing, and familiarity with automated test frameworks.
- Preferably some existing programming skills, but at minimum an interest in programming demonstrated perhaps by a hobby or academic project.
- A good understanding of low-level networking protocols.
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Any experience in embedded software test would be a bonus.
This is a great company with ample opportunity to pick up new skills and knowledge in a supportive and sociable culture; they are based in spacious modern offices close to Cambridge city centre and have a great benefits package.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.