Synthetic Chemist (MSc / PhD) (24315)
This growing start-up company is recruiting a degree qualified Synthetic Chemist to join their science team. Their scientific expertise is applied to lab-on-chip applications and this role would contribute to new research and development in novel biochips, patent generation, as well as documentation and QA / QC of company products.
- Solid academic background (1st / 2.1 in chemistry from a top ranked university) including a MSc or PhD in organic chemistry.
- Experience working in a chemistry lab environment – working on projects based on synthetic chemistry processes.
- Exposure to soft-lithography fabrication or microfluidic development experience is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in chemical production and an appreciation of scaling-up chemical processes.
- Mass spectrometry experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this company and impact their technology solutions. In return, an excellent remunerations package is available.
MSc / PhD, Organic Chemistry, Microfluidics, Mass Spectrometry, Soft-lithography, Start-up
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.