Firmware Engineer (24834)
The opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious engineer, with a top academic background, to join a world class team of electronics, control and firmware engineers working on leading edge technology.
- Embedded programming of microcontrollers
- C/C++ development
- Relevant industrial experience and achievements
- Designing to requirement specifications
- Board-level debug and test
Other skills of interest:
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- MATLAB or Simulink experience
- Use of Python
- Assembler-level programming
- Appreciation of Agile development methods
- Writing specifications
- Creating technical documentation
- Closed loop control system design and development
- Transferring new technology into mass production
- Design for manufacture
- Appreciation of mechanical design
You must also be able to demonstrate you are a strong team player, be self-motivated and be able to prioritise activities. Strong analytical skills and a passion for technology are also expected.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.