Senior / Principal Analytics Developer (24889)
Based in their new offices in central Cambridge, this team is part of a globally recognised company that develop healthcare and clinical solutions for cancer and cardiovascular diseases. The team is an in-house technical consultancy, providing key technology based tools to enable research and statistics teams to enhance their own work and provide cutting-edge insight into their complex problems.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior / Principal Analytics Developer to develop platform tools that can address critical scientific and business questions. The role is a blend of analytics, informatics, software and statistics for tools development within a collaborative work environment. Key areas will include data visualisations, meta-analyses, project scope and documentation as well as tools development.
- BSc / MSc in computer science, statistics, physics or similar from a top ranked university.
- Strong commercial experience developing software tools used in modelling, simulations or statistical computing.
- Understanding and implementation experience of algorithm design, software development, optimisation and scalability.
- Any exposure to highly-regulated project environments would be desirable (such as in clinical or medical devices).
- Good communications skills – should be able to speak to different stakeholders including technical teams, scientific research teams as well as business teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this team, developing innovative tools that will impact drug discovery and healthcare applications. The company provide an excellent remunerations package and support their employees in a nurturing, collaborative work environment.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.