Graduate C# Developer (25099)
We are seeking a bright graduate developer with either C# coding skills or with experience in related languages such as C++ or Java and an interest in learning C#.
Our client is developing an ecosystem of high performance software for edge computing applications, and their portfolio includes Android and iOS applications to allow remote configuration and control of their products. The role would involve taking ownership of the existing mobile application codebase, and further developing its functionality.
To apply successfully you will need:
- Substantial experience in developing with C# or related languages with links to GitHub, BitBucket or similar repositories from substantial commercial, academic or hobby projects.
- Sample code accessed via a GitHub or BitBucket link will be needed to demonstrate your coding prowess.
- You will also need a good degree in a STEM subject, preferably Computer Science, from a well-recognised university.
- Our client is NOT registered for Tier2 sponsorship so you will need unrestricted right to work in the UK.
- Any experience in Xamarin, iOS or Android development would be advantageous but not essential.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: C#, Xamarin, Java, C++, Cambridge, iOS, Android, Graduate, App Development.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.