Software Development Engineer (25253)
Founded by engineers for engineers, this growing company has always looked after their teams, providing a steer in direction but always allowing for engineers to make key decisions on product design and development. The company works collaboratively to achieve their goals, under a flexible approach to task ownership.
They are currently recruiting for their next software engineer and are keen to secure someone who will develop and maintain tools used within development and testing. A key duty would be looking at quality assurances and aligning development with industry best practices.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in software (either as a Software Engineer, Software Test Engineer, Automation Engineer, Software Quality Engineer or Infrastructure Engineer).
- Hands-on technical skills with Python and Linux. Additional experience with C / C++ would be desirable.
- Good communication skills including how to manage projects.
- Any exposure to Cloud / DevOps would be beneficial.
This role is open to all levels, and would suit a broad-understanding individual of the full software lifecycle. They will enjoy looking to make engineering improvements and appreciate the nuances in making high-quality products.
In return an excellent remunerations package is available.
Keywords: Python, Linux, Quality, Best Practises, Software Engineering, Collaborative Projects, Empowered Work Culture
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.