Scientific Sales Engineer (26003)
This scientific and engineering software solutions company has seen an increase in interest in their tools to enable researchers to develop complex computational models before prototyping. They therefore are growing their team and seek a Scientific Sales Engineer to join them.
In this role, you would be a first point-of-contact for customers (scientists and engineers), providing both product knowledge and broader engineering and scientific understanding. This key technical experience coupled with top people skills will enable you to get to the crux of product development projects and research.
- Degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences from a recognised university.
- A keen interest in science and technology.
- Experience in pro-active sales (could be a full-time position or part-time role).
- Excellent communications skills (written and spoken).
- Ability to do some travelling when necessary (including to meet customers, and attend conferences and exhibitions).
This role suits someone who is organised, focused and wants a career that utilises their technical degree but is outside a lab or workshop. Specific training in company's key modelling software products would be provided along with tailored mentoring whilst developing new customers and business leads.
Keywords: Sales Engineering, Scientific Modelling, Customer-Focused, Pro-Active, Communications
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.