- A broad understanding of computer networking technologies
- A good degree in a STEM subject from a well-known university
- Full right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit, or sponsorship
The following skills are not essential but would be beneficial:
- TypeScript, React, C# or Java
- Understanding of software engineering best practice
Joining at an early stage offers the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of their software and to broaden both your technical and your leadership skills as the company expands.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.