Data Science Engineer (26120)
Our client develops intelligent software for integration into a wide range of consumer products, creating and applying machine learning algorithms to large and diverse bespoke data sets.
This Data Science Engineer role involves using machine learning algorithms developed by the company’s research team to train and evaluate bespoke data models for a variety of applications. The Data Science Engineer will also apply exploratory data analysis techniques to the large datasets to improve knowledge of the domain.
The Data Science Engineer will have a good academic background, including a 1st or a 2:1 in a relevant subject from a well-ranked university, excellent communication skills and a desire to be part of a growing company working in an exciting field.
In addition, the Data Science Engineer will exhibit the following technical skills:
- Good knowledge of Python and associated machine learning-related libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, pandas, Matplotlib
- Evidence of applying machine learning or statistical techniques to solve real-world problems in a commercial setting
- Great communication skills, and able to work effectively with a range of audiences
- Shell scripting, ideally in a Linux or macOS environment
- Enthusiasm to learn and master new technologies
In addition to a competitive salary, excellent benefits and smart offices in the heart of Cambridge, this role offers the opportunity to work and become familiar with a wide range of technologies.
The client’s core platform is evolving quickly and this is an excellent opportunity to get involved in the burgeoning field of artificial intelligence. Get in touch now if this sounds like the role for you!
Keywords: AI, Python, Julia, Data Analysis, Linux, Machine Learning, Keras, TensorFlow, Cloud, Visualisation, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.