Python Developer, Machine Learning (26128)
This Python Developer role involves implementing machine learning models, used for AI in external customers’ consumer electronics. Using the machine learning researchers’ work on massive real-world datasets, the Python Developer will train and evaluate the machine learning models. This may be at a prototype level, or all the way to production level code.
The Python Developer should have:
- An excellent academic background including a 1st or 2.1 degree in a STEM subject from a well-ranked university
- Experience in applying machine learning or statistical techniques to solve real-world data problems
- Good knowledge of Python and associated machine learning-related libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, pandas, Matplotlib
- Enthusiasm for the applications of artificial intelligence
- Great communication skills, and able to work seamlessly with a range of audiences
The successful Python Developer will join an engaged and enthusiastic team, who are already well-regarded in the AI world. There is an attractive salary on offer as well as excellent benefits and continued career development.
Keywords: Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, Python, Julia, Linux, Keras, TensorFlow, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.