Electronic Systems Engineer (26164)
An electronics engineer is sought to join this instrumentation development company as an Electronic Systems Engineer. In this role, you will work on system development and testing (including control systems, electronic system architecture, design and approval of PCBs, and integrating electronic subsystems); contribute to technical direction (work plans and quality assurance); and collaborations (science and engineering teams, and external stakeholders).
- 1st / 2.1 in Electronics, Engineering or Physics (must be able to evidence a good level of electronics understanding).
- Demonstrable project experience with electronics development for complex systems.
- Experience with two or more of the following:
- Digital and analogue design
- Microcontroller systems
- Power electronics
- Signal processing
- Instrument control electronics
- Experience with PCB CAD layout systems (ideally Altium). Further experience with PCB manufacture would be desirable.
- Further experience with MEMS devices or microfluidics used in instrumentation is beneficial.
- Exposure to ISO standards (ISO9001, ISO13485) would be advantageous.
The company look to support careers and they put a high value on team culture and collaborative working within their multidisciplinary teams. Work projects are varied and rewarding as their end goals are beneficial for human health and associated R&D. On offer is an excellent salary package.
Keywords: Electronics Engineer, Instrumentation, PCB Design, Altium, Digital / Analogue, Signal Processing, Microcontrollers, Power Electronics, MEMS / Microfluidics, Control Systems
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.