Research Scientist (26168)
A hands-on research scientist is sought to join this product development company. This lab based role will involve a wide range of activities from running cell biology experiments, writing up results, to maintaining cell lines and associated equipment. This varied position will develop your professional skills in analysis and quality checks, working with experienced scientists and engineers.
- Degree qualifications (MSc / BSc) in Applied Biology or Biological Sciences including substantial experience in hands-on lab work.
- Experience working with different mammalian cell lines and cultures (through projects, internships or work placements).
- Good attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
- Proactive approach to lab work, and able to time manage in order to run multiple tasks in parallel.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
Interested candidates must already have rights to work in the UK - no sponsorship is available.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this growing company, and in return be rewarded with a competitive salary and package as well as gain skills in supportive teams.
Keywords: Mammalian Cell Culture, Tissue Culture, Cell Lines, Cell Biology, Assay Development, Lab Work, Documentation, Analysis, Applied Biology, Biological Sciences
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.