Digital Design Engineer (26202)
This well-funded, expanding London start-up already has thousands of users for their cloud-based security solutions for use in consumer and commercial computing and mobile device markets. They continue to expand, growing their product range and markets and now seek a Digital Design Engineer to join the team.
As an electronics engineer you will have an outstanding technical degree and sufficient commercial experience to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in developing multilayer PCB designs incorporating FPGA components
- Project experience of switch-mode power supplies and high-speed interface design > 1Gbps
- Digital PCB design including schematic capture, simulation and layout
- Strong technical experience with FPGA tools, VHDL preferred
Any experience with the following is a plus:
- Embedded Linux systems
- Low-level network protocols e.g. Ethernet, IP
This is an excellent opportunity for talented and passionate electronic engineers to join a dynamic and challenging team, developing technologies key to the growth of the internet / mobile communications and security markets. There is opportunity for hands-on experience in all aspects of the hardware development lifecycle.
Keywords: Digital, FPGA, VHDL, Altium, PCB high-speed, cryptography, security, London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.