Software QA Engineer - instrumentation (26209)
This company is a leader within the healthcare instrumentation field, creating products used worldwide for medical diagnostics and research. With business growing, and new products under development, an opportunity has arisen for a Software QA Engineer to join their team.
As a Software QA Engineer, you would assist the software team in the development of new products as well as helping support and improve those already in service:
- Create and maintain test plans for a portfolio of products, becoming expert in their functional requirements and industry standards, and how compliance with these can be verified.
- Execution of the tests and documentation of results.
- Provide expert 3rd line technical support for customers
You will need:
- A good degree in an applicable subject from a well-respected university
- Proven ability to plan, author, and execute software tests in the context of instrumentation or equipment control.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills – able and confident to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Full right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit, or sponsorship.
The company is based in a pleasant village location within a cycle ride of Cambridge. Flexible working arrangements are possible, including some scope for home working.
Keywords: Software Test, Manual Test, Healthcare, Diagnostics, 3rd Line Support, Instrumentation, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.