Python Developer (26280)
An exciting opportunity to join a new team of software developers has arisen in an established finance company with offices in Cambridge. They seek Python developers with an interest in cryptocurrency to help them create a new automated trading platform connecting to different crypto markets.
Responsibilities will include designing and implementing systems for model research and validation as well as market data analysis. You will enjoy data science and analysis, work well in a multi-functional team and will have a strong mathematical or software development background, as well as excellent communication and reporting skills. You will be challenged to produce software to highest standards, always keeping system reliability in mind.
This opportunity is open to graduates and software developers with significant commercial experience a like, as there is more than one position available in this new team.
To be considered, you will need:
- A good degree in a technical subject and strong A-level grades, or equivalent experience, including a good mathematical grounding
- Good software development skills in Python, including knowledge of a variety of the following: NumPy, pandas, SciPy, Cython or other common Python packages used for data science
- Familiarity with REST and WebSocket based APIs
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and automated trading
- Full right to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship
Stand out from the crowd with:
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Python asyncio experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, etc
- Experience with Kafka, ZeroMQ and other messaging infrastructures
Keywords: Python, Cryptocurrency, Cloud, Cambridge, Data Science, Maths, Software Development, AWS, Cython, REST
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.