C++ Software Developers - 3D Graphics (26295)
This is a chance to be part of a company developing innovative virtual environments used to train medical students and personnel in a relaxed, low pressure situation, reducing the risk to patients.
Based in Yorkshire, this well-established company are looking for Software Developers with extensive C++ skills and experience of creating real-time graphics, to join their skilled and friendly team. They offer hybrid or almost fully remote working, with the expectation that the Software Developers could attend team meetings or training days at their main office around once or twice a quarter.
The role is open to recent graduates and Software Developers with more commercial experience alike as the team is growing quickly. More senior candidates will have the opportunity for more responsibility including project management and will be expected to have good appreciation of developing software for virtual environments and/or scientific visualisation.
You will need:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar subject from a well-respected university combined with practical experience of software development
- Excellent C++ skills and appreciation for object-oriented programming
- Good familiarity with real-time graphic and virtual environments, including packages such as OpenGL and Visual Studios
- Good understanding of the mathematics required to produce high quality 3D graphics, such as 3D vectors
- Full right to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship as our client is currently unable to sponsor visas.
Keywords: C++, Real-time Graphics, OpenGL, Visual Studios, 3D Graphics, Scientific Visualisation, 3D Vectors, Software Development, Remote Working, Hybrid Working
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.