Electronics Design Engineer (26387)
Whether you've commercial experience or are looking to start your electronics career in spring 2022, this hardware and software product company are worth considering. They build innovative systems used in high-tech industries globally. You'll contribute to the design of board-level electronics with a host of features including digital ICs and analogue sensors and communications.
You will have:
- A good degree in a relevant engineering or scientific subject and strong supporting A-level grades.
- Digital (and perhaps analogue) PCB design experience whether through academic, personal interest or commercial work, including use of EDA software for PCB design.
- Sufficient laboratory or benchtop skills including familiarity with electronics measurement and test gear.
- A "self-starting" attitude, happy to use your own creative and technical knowledge, knowing when to seek advice or assistance.
You will have the opportunity to develop (and great if you already have):
- Knowledge of embedded, analogue, sensor, wireless and/or RF systems.
- Multi-layer board design for high speed low power digital electronics.
- Knowledge of EMC and compliance testing for commercial use.
- Experience with top tier professional design tools such as Altium Designer.
This is a primarily office-based role with flexible hours and occasional home working possible. The company's modern and well-equipped offices are a pleasant working environment, and parking is available on site. The office is easy to reach for Cambridge city cyclists and good transport links exist. A competitive salary and benefits package is provided.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.