IT Operations Manager, Investigations (26422)
Senior professional or outstanding graduate. This is a great role for a talented technical ops or IT manager, project manager or support manager or an aspirant. Bring your solid computing knowledge, management and detective skills to bear in this unique role with a major company.
Based in this international client’s Cambridge office (close to the railway station) you will work as part of a multi-cultural and dispersed software anti-piracy team across 50 countries, with responsibility for a broad range of technical and project tasks including investigating cases, the ongoing configuration / control of systems and providing global technical and systems support.
Your concise CV will show you have:
- A good relevant technical degree or equivalent
- Proven project management and execution skills
- A broad understanding of modern IT software systems (exposure to at least one large scale software system would be helpful) and the mindset to explore and learn
- An interest in business intelligence and potentially experience with data visualisation tools
- Attention to detail - you aren't phased by volumes of data, and can separate the wheat from the chaff
- Good communication skills - you may be speaking with staff and clients globally
If you are the sort of person who thinks "I could automate this to save us all time" and can put together a Python script to do just that, that is advantageous.
In return, an excellent remuneration package is available including pension, life assurance, health / dental plans, and more.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.