Embedded Software Engineer (26435)
This multidisciplinary engineering team work on a variety of novel projects that aim to protect against technological and cyber threats. They seek an Embedded Software Engineer to join their team as an integral part of this collaborative group. Projects are developed using a rapid approach to design and implementation and will involve working alongside motivated Electronics Engineers, Algorithm Developers and Machine Learning Engineers in small but perfectly formed teams.
You’ll use your problem-solving skills in an area that contributes to the well-being of society at large. The projects are cutting-edge and confidential, and the successful Embedded Software Engineer will need to be eligible for UK security clearance.
- Good degree (1st or 2.1) in a relevant subject from a well-respected world-class university
- Excellent experience in C for embedded C systems
- Exposure to a higher-level language for prototype development (Python, C++, MATLAB or similar)
- Eligible for UK security clearance (UK nationality)
- Excellent communication skills, whether with external clients or internal colleagues
This is an excellent opportunity to work on technically demanding projects alongside a team of skilled engineers. The company’s evolution offers you the freedom to develop your career, with opportunities for project management and client interaction.
Keywords: C, Embedded, Cybersecurity, Defence, Python, C++, MATLAB, UK National, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.