Graduate C# / Xamarin App Developer (26475)
We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic graduate to help create next-generation cross-platform software for real-time analytics of streaming telemetry data. Joining the company’s Agile development team you would work with engineering peers from a range of household name companies, using technologies such as C# and .NET MAUI / Xamarin to create stunning apps for Android and iOS devices. You would have involvement throughout the software development life cycle from defining requirements and building prototypes and proofs-of-concept, through to testing and delivery of your high-quality software.
You’ll need an excellent background of achievement in your academic studies with strong grades throughout, but what will make your application really stand out will be the additions to your CV – relevant internships, personal projects, Github profiles, or commercial experience that demonstrate your enthusiasm for technology above and beyond your degree course.
Essential skills and attributes:
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or similar from a well-respected university
- Strong coding skills in C# (similar modern OO languages such as Java may also be considered)
- A good grasp of concepts such as multithreading and the ability to write well-designed and maintainable code
- Knowledge of software engineering best practice such as version control, software test, and Agile practices
- Existing experience in developing mobile applications would be welcome but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned technology company with a fun, friendly, and supportive company culture. Hybrid working is possible when tasks can be completed remotely, and the role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Mobile, Applications, Android, iOS, C#, .NET MAUI, Xamarin, telematics, Automotive, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.