Graduate Software Engineer (26580)
This company develops software that provides an easy-to-use toolset for clients to build their own enterprise applications for deployment to mobile devices. This versatile toolkit allows for quickly tailoring and building a UI that will meet particular needs. The company offers bright, motivated individuals a chance to start or develop their career in software engineering whilst using the latest technology and work on interesting technical problems with a commercial focus and customer interaction.
Initial training will get you up to speed, and thereafter you will be working on the core product code, designing and implementing new features and enhancements to address real customer requirements. The work typically involves:
- delivering high quality solutions, with a high degree of ownership and independence
- authoring test cases and ensuring that software is of the highest quality
- providing help for customers and colleagues using the product including root cause analysis
- assisting clients with their own projects
You will need:
- A good numerate degree (2:1 or above) from a well-respected university, backed up by excellent A level results with (A/A*) in technical subjects.
- Motivation and drive to deliver top quality results and to continue improving your own skills.
- Full right to work in the UK without time-limit or sponsorship will also be needed.
It’s not mandatory, but commercial experience, perhaps in the form of an internship or industrial placement in a relevant industry, would enhance your application.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.