Graduate Mechanical Engineer (26721)
This company is involved in a wide range of projects across multiple business sectors, providing a great opportunity to gain experience whilst contributing to the development of beneficial technologies and products. Working with colleagues from a range of technical backgrounds, you would enjoy a high degree of ownership over your own tasks, rapidly taking on responsibility and having scope to exercise your creativity.
Your skills would be put to good use helping create new medical devices, scientific instrumentation, or improving green energy solutions, and your involvement will be from the concept stage through to transfer for manufacturing. You will need to have a broad interest in mechanical engineering, and be keen to expand your skills and tackle unfamiliar subject matter.
You will need
- A 1st or 2:1 in Mechanical Engineering, or a related discipline from a top university, supported by excellent A Level grades (or equivalent qualifications).
- Excellent grasp of the fundamental topics of mechanical engineering and insight into how these can be applied to new product development.
- An interest in technology above and beyond your academic studies, evidenced by internships, or substantial personal projects
- Confident communication skills, happy to discuss complex technical issues with clients.
- Full existing right to work in the UK without sponsorship, time limit, or restriction
This is a great opportunity to join a high profile company renowned for technical innovation. You would be working with experts across a range of disciplines, gaining high quality experience whilst working on a varied array of interesting and beneficial projects. The company are based in pleasant, well equipped premises and the role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Keywords: Mechanical, Graduate, Medical Devices, Instrumentation, Client-Facing, Cambridge
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.