Technical Content Developer (26970)
Apply your software development, writing and media skills to create engaging technical content including sample code, demos and proofs of concept for advanced 3D software. This successful company offer hybrid working and a relaxed, professional and friendly environment.
The role offers variety as you’ll also have the chance to create blogs, videos and social media posts on technical topics, and arrange and attend exhibitions and trade shows. If you have a design eye you may also create supporting illustrations and layouts. Career progression includes an option to work more closely with clients and prospective clients on technical topics.
You will have:
- A good bachelor’s degree (1st or 2:1) in either a technical subject such as computing, or one which allowed you to exercise writing and/or media skills
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Software development skills, likely in C, C++ and/or C#, ideally including OO and SOLID principles, and the ability to work with specialised SDKs and APIs
- Sufficient mathematics to understand 3D modelling principles, vectors, matrices, geometry and their manipulation
- Technical writing skills including proofreading and the ability to create engaging content
- Attention to detail, confidence, quick thinking and the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues, partners and third parties
Any additional experience with OpenGL, DirectX, WebGL (or Vulkan, Metal), 3D software development, web design / development (JS, HTML, CSS), 3D modelling (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya), and/or graphics design (InDesign, Illustrator) would be beneficial.
A competitive package including a good pension and hybrid working opportunities are on offer. This is a full-time position requiring existing UK work permission without sponsorship. Part time may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.