Graduate Electronics Design Engineer (26993)
Outstanding Electronics Engineers sought to join a development team designing advanced FPGA-accelerated hardware to power the future of the internet.
Joining this team, you would work at the cutting edge of digital design, creating connectivity solutions which will underpin future data-intensive applications . The company are established industry leaders with the resources to help develop early careers, so this would be a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 in Electronic Engineering, or closely related subject from a top university, as well as very strong pre-university exam grades.
- Strong design skills in digital electronics demonstrated by relevant internships, or very substantial hobby projects or open source contributions.
- A strong interest in ASICs, FPGAs, VHDL, or Verilog.
- Excellent hands-on problem-solving skills, and confidence to get up to speed quickly with complex systems.
- Full existing right to work in the UK.
A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the successful candidate. The role is based in the company’s west London offices.
Keywords: Graduate, Electronics, Digital, ASIC, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog, ModelSim, West London
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.