Mechanical Engineer - early career and onwards (27072)
Join a multi-disciplined team of engineers and scientists at a Cambridge based company experiencing a dynamic phase of growth as they work on introducing their advanced technology into new product areas.
They seek Mechanical Engineers with real enthusiasm and ability to play a substantial role and make valuable contributions to the continued development of designs and introduction of their new products into manufacture.
You will be capable of effectively managing different priorities and planning your own workflow. You will also enjoy working on your own initiative, identifying and resolving potential issues with products through prototyping and testing.
You will need:
- A good degree (2.1 or above) or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical subject from a well-respected university
- Excellent grasp of the fundamentals of mechanical and structural design, as well as dynamic analysis
- Skills in 3D CAD, (ideally SolidWorks)
- A versatile, confident nature combined with excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Willingness to travel to Asia or America on occasion.
Full rights to work in the UK without time limit will be an essential requirement to be considered for this position.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, alongside a welcoming and supportive environment in which to grow your career.
Keywords: Mechanical Engineering, 3D CAD, Cambridge, Travel, Prototypes, Electronics, Microcontrollers, Development
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.