C++ Software Engineer, 3D Geometry (27115)
Utilise your strong C++ skills, and 3D graphics and/or 3D maths experience, with this specialist firm. Their software tools facilitate advanced manipulation of 3D models and meshes. Established and successful, they offer hybrid working and a relaxed, professional and friendly environment. Their independent and approachable team is backed by a multinational company.
- A 1st or 2:1 from a good university (such as Russell Group or equivalent). PhD studies in 3D graphics are also of interest.
- Strong commercial-grade software engineering experience in C++. Beyond academic and personal projects, this is easiest to gain commercially and/or through extensive open source contributions.
- Sufficient 3D mathematical knowledge and visualisation skills, including at least a ready familiarity with vector and matrix maths, affine transforms, etc. It is advantageous to have greater familiarity, for instance with data structures for traversing 3D meshes.
- An analytical mind, a receptive approach, and strong problem-solving ability.
- Full existing long term UK work permission without sponsorship.
Key benefits include hybrid working 2-3 days per week, a suburban location in a lively and cultured city, free parking, a competitive salary, an excellent pension, mathematical work, skills development and good prospects.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.