Medical Statistics Analyst (25569)
Did you start a specialised Masters in Biostatistics or Medical Statistics, with plans to graduate in 2020 (or perhaps you already have graduated with such a degree)? Such insight into statistics in healthcare, medical applications and epidemiology, has never had a more focused appreciation than it does today.
This consultancy (with offices across the world) is looking to recruit graduates to support their Biostatistics Team. They will work with colleagues and clients across the world on bespoke projects utilising their strong expertise in qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- A*/A at A-level (or equivalents) in Maths (and ideally Further Maths).
- 1st or 2.1 in Maths or Statistics (Bachelors degree) from a top ranked university.
- Currently doing / completed a Masters in Medical Statistics or Biostatistics (including modules in regression, survival and Bayesian methods).
- Demonstrable project experience using clinical trial data including use of R for statistical analysis and manipulation.
- Post-Masters experience in relevant projects is a plus but is not necessary.
As this is a consultancy, members of the Biostatistics Team do need to have excellent communication skills (both in presenting work and writing informative reports).
The company will support careers, but are expecting applicants to have drive and ambition to take up leadership of projects within 12 months of starting. In return, you can expect excellent remunerations as well as flexible benefits including opportunities to travel worldwide.
Remote interviewing is currently being conducted for this role.
Keywords: Consultancy, Biostatistics / Medical Statistics, Graduate / Masters, R, Clinical Trial Data
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.